Friday, June 12, 2009

Back again

See, I told you I'd be better. Today, I feel crafty. (Crafty in the making something fun sense not the making trouble sense :) Martha has come through for me in a big way in the inspiration department. Check out this necklace . So simple and summery. My husband, Ben, is from Venice beach and we used to live in Hawaii, so sea glass is abundant here and I now have something fun to do with it. There are also directions for matching earrings. Not that anyone would need those directions, they are pretty common sense once you have the steps to the necklace. Vintage Chica has a shell version that is precious, too.

I also love this mobile. I want to make the birds and flowers from clay instead of paper. This will take a while. I haven't fired up the kiln in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment