Monday, April 19, 2010

Blue

Blue. Blue reminds me of quiet afternoons on the beach in Hawaii where the sea and the sky seem to be one. I used to sit and look over the massive ocean. Ben and the kids would be swimming or surfing or snorkeling. And if the beach wasn't crowded, I would feel like the only person in the world. Like the ocean and sky existed just for me. Those moments filled me with peace. I don't think I have ever been so relaxed. I miss the ocean.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. It has been a pretty crazy week. Kelly has been in and out and back into the hospital. The good news is that the Cancer has not spread!! But her poor liver has been way overtaxed. She is home resting now. I wish I had pictures of the ocean to send to Kelly, but alas I can't find a single one!!! Anyway, I send to her and you these pictures featuring blue and hope they fill all with a sense of peace and relaxation.

p.s. KT took all of these, too!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Kandyce (and Kathryn)! Wonderful news that the cancer has not spread! I've got some pretty pictures of the ocean, but of course, my camera cannot compare to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue! Some people thing it's a sad color, but KT has proven, with her gorgeous photos, how relaxed and serene it can be. I know Ari's favorite color is blue...blue...blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters photos are beautiful and relaxing!
    We are headed out to the beach this morning, I will take some photos for you and send out a prayer across the great blue sea for Kelly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, your daughter has serious talent. You look wonderful, by the way! I hope you don't mind, I posted a little link to your lavender sachet tutorial on my blog. tigerlilytinkering.blogspot.com. All my best, melissa q.

    ReplyDelete