Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yellow


All these pictures have been taken by my 13 year old daughter, KT over the last few months (she also took our lovely new header, as well). Some were from our trip to California, the others are from home. Yellow feels like a hopeful color to me, right now. It feels like spring, like life, like things possible. This is a short post. Kelly has been wanting to post about this month's giveaway and a special project she has been working on, but unfortunately she is not feeling well these days and there is a fear that the Cancer may have spread. So, because I know what a huge support you have all been to her in the past, I am asking for her and for me, that you join us in hoping and praying that the Cancer hasn't spread, that this down time is short and that she'll be soon feeling well enough to share with you the things she has planned.
Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Francheska AndersonApril 13, 2010 at 9:05 AM

    Praying!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the bean sprouts in the oblong bright yellow container. Soooo bright and cheery. I will be keeping Kelli in my thoughts and prayers.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping and praying and loving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! I know the golden yellow in this post will bring a brightness to Kelly, Matt, and Ari! and bring a healing to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thinking and praying for Kelly and her family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know that I am praying praying praying!!!
    Your daughter is so talented, these photos made me happy!

    ReplyDelete