Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doll Project Materials


Even though we have until June 13th to get our dolls done for the Craft Hope doll project, I feel like that date is going to get here fast. I found some beautiful fabric remnants yesterday at a vintage shop here in Lexington that I'm planning on using for the dresses and I'm waiting for the felt for the dolls' faces. I went ahead and ordered wool felt from Magic Cabin. I love the "mocha" color, but there are other beautiful shades of colors to choose form for the dolls' faces. It was really hard restraining myself and only getting the felt! I'm planning on cutting out the dresses and legs tonight when Ari goes to sleep. Even though I'm a beginner, the sewing instructions for the apple doll are very simple, so we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment