Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doll Project

Hi, its me, Kandyce. This is my first post, dear reader, the first of many. I won't have any pics for a while. I am in the market for a new camera, so please bear with my visually unappealing entries. Anyway, I wanted to share a project I am doing with some friends and our daughters. It is Craft hope's project #2. We are super excited. My oldest is quite the hand seamstress and dolls happen to be one of her favorite things to make. So this project is tailor made for this Mother/ Daughter team. I love things that allow us to be creative while also giving to others. Why don't you join us?

1 comment:

  1. I love the project on Craft Hope's website and the whole idea of sending dolls to the orphanage. I don't know how to sew (other than a button!) so I am going to try it first and if it turns out OK, then send it in by June. Any tips on sewing the dolls-?

    ReplyDelete