Tuesday, December 22, 2009

under someone's tree will be...



story time games



gingerbread dolls



memory games




doll slings




wooden spool snakes




bleach pen art pillows



wooden cars



tea cup pincushions





fishing games




Horse and fences




fairy crowns


freezer paper stenciled t-shirts


chocolate covered candied orange peels


Wow! Seeing all of that in one place even impresses me and that isn't even everything! I am so happy and proud of my crew. They have worked so hard and feel so much better about giving these gifts than any previous year. Hand made is definately the way to go.

Now I just need a nap!

Have a very, very blessed Christmas!





8 comments:

  1. Wow Kandyce! You are not kidding you *do* need a nap : )
    I am super impressed look at all this goodness!!
    The memory game and Horse and fences are too cute!
    I am so happy to get a glimpse of what you have been up to.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling you as soon as it's a decent hour to gush over these gifts. I want to play with them all--wish we could be there to see the kids open their goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, both of you!! It has been so fun, but so exhausting! I do love the outcome. There are some things I haven't photographed yet. I made a scarf for Ben out of some of my Dad's clothing. I was just finishing it when Ben called and said he was almost home. The only thing I could think of was to wrap it immediately :) I'll take pictures of it on Christmas Morning.

    Kell, I wish you were here, too! One day we will all celebrate Christmas together :) Lets make it a date, Christmas 2030!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the gifts. What a talented crew! I want a surfer T-Shirt, please. Medium, Adult. Gray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Order taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas...some little elves have been busy. Brings back memories of staying up late, watching A Christmas Carol and It's A Wonderful Life marathon, while stitching to get everything finished. Love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kandyce, I am so impressed! Can I come to craft class at your house???
    My favorites are the story time game, memory game, fairy crowns, wooden cars, doll slings, t-shirts.... ok well, EVERYTHING is my favorite!!!!!
    Can't wait to hear how the kids like everything. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You did fabulous. I've just posted my holiday gifts on my blog at http://throughthekeyhole.typepad and was feeling pretty productive. You however are the queen!

    ReplyDelete