Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rosetta

I love the blog matsutake! Katie is one of the most unbelievably creative people I have ever known. Not that I really know her, but you know what I mean. Anyway, she is always up to something interesting and is never stingy with her how-to!

Tuesday, she gifted her readers with this adorable little pattern for a hedgehog. And yesterday Rosetta was born...

She has a sibling in the works but I'll post her when she's done.



Okay, here's a sneak peak...

This is a very fun project. I can't decide if the little ones in my life are getting one of these or a bird this Christmas.


Kel, which one do you think Ari would want?

2 comments:

  1. oh i know i can't wait to make those birds!!! the hedgehog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I don't know! I love the birds and the hedgehog! When I'm done with this little owl costume for Saturday, I'm going to have to try one. Thanks for telling me about this great site and new project!

    ReplyDelete